Are you a pro-active, self-motivated, and goal orientated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Do you thrive in a target focused role and like the sound of being rewarded for your hard work?
Premier Group are currently looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants who are keen to start attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with clients.
Premier Group are currently hiring for Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join us out of our Top-Performing office in Reading. All Consultants are enrolled into our Award-Winning tailored training program, IMPACT that teaches you every aspect there is to know about your marketplace and recruitment in turn upskilling you on both a professional and personal basis. As well as investing in the latest technology and resources to help you maximise your success, we are confident and known for creating Top Billers.
About the role:
- Building strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Arranging industry focused events with your clients.
- Keeping up with industry relevant knowledge and mapping out your market.
- Developing new clients across the creative space by cold-calling, networking and proactively finding ways to build successful relationships.
- Creating, managing, and managing client relationships to the fullest.
- Seeking the best talent in your field by networking, headhunting and other selective process methods.
- Marketing your job adverts and personal brand to gain exposure in your specialist industry.
- Selling and negotiating business terms.
- Work cohesively with your teams, identifying areas of improvements
Why Premier Group?
- Commission up to 40% with competitive basic salaries
- Transparent and structured career progression
- Monthly winners lunch clubs
- Monthly, quarterly, and yearly incentives
- Chance to work closely with our training department for ongoing support and development
- Comprehensive benefits package
Apply now for immediate consideration for our Trainee Recruitment Consultant role!