Recruitment: a career to last a lifetime!
Are you an ambitious, enthusiastic, result-driven individual looking for a rewarding opportunity? Then Premier Group could be the place for you.
We have some brand new Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles in our London office, so this is the perfect chance to take your career to the next level.
What can you expect?
You may have never considered a career in recruitment, and that's fine. With Premier, you'll be joining a highly sociable and hugely rewarding environment, with all the training you need included.
- Essentially, as a Recruitment Consultant, it will be your job to match skilled professionals with some of the biggest businesses across the world.
- You'll be winning new business, building relationships, and sourcing talented professionals across some exciting markets. To be a successful Recruitment Consultant, you'll need to be hard working, determined, and ready to make a difference.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you'll also receive the following:
- A competitive salary with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission reaching 40%
- A career with no limits and clear promotion targets mapped out from your first day
- Lunch clubs at exclusive restaurants and overseas incentive trips
- Bespoke training and development
- Generous annual leave entitlement that increases every year
- An extensive range of further benefits including free weekly PT sessions, opportunity to work in our overseas offices once you are performing, regular competitions in the office to win exciting prizes, company iPhone, early finishes when you’re on target and much more!
Got no recruitment or sales experience whatsoever? No need to worry. At Premier, we're interested in who you are, not where you've come from. All we ask is that you are driven with a desire to succeed, have excellent communication skills and are a brilliant networker. Our exceptional learning and development manager will give you all the skills you need to be a success.
Sound good? Then what are you waiting for?!
Please apply below with an up to date CV or contact Jessica at Premier for further information!