Throughout your career as a Recruiter with Premier Group you will receive extensive training in recruitment, sales techniques, and business markets equipping you with the knowledge to rapidly progress your career from Consultant to Team Leader as quickly as possible, as well as access an uncapped commission structure from day one!
Due to our continued success, we are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our London office and are holding regular interviews each week.
We are looking for motivated, determined, ambitious and outstanding people!
This is not a HR position – recruitment is a fast-paced sales position where you will have to step out of your comfort zone on a regular basis!
Recruitment is one of the fastest growing industries in the UK, offering the opportunity to work in a challenging and exciting environment, where you can directly determine your own success and earning potential.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Effectively interviewing and assessing candidates
- Headhunting and creating your own network of high calibre candidates
- Winning new clients and business for the company
- Negotiating offers and successfully place candidates
- Highly competitive, self-motivated and driven by success
- Previous sales experience or demonstrated strong work ethic
- Ability to deal with pressure and reaching regular targets and deadlines
- Competitive basic salary and OTE year one £45k, year two £70k and year three £100k+
- Award-winning training programme
- Personalised career development plan with the opportunity to reach management within eighteen months
- Incentives including luxury meals, team days out and all expensed trips to destinations including Ibiza and Dubai
- Subsidised gym memberships, opportunities to relocate to other offices, free weekly PT sessions, cash prizes, cycle to work scheme and charity days chosen by our employees