Do you have experience working in Sales and thrive in a target focused role?
Are you looking for a role that offers genuine progression and opportunities to earn on top of a competitive base salary?
Do you want to join the best recruitment and best medium sized business to work for in 2022?
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious self-starter who works well under-pressure to thrive in a busy working environment. You will have lots of autonomy and responsibility to grow your desk. Excellent career opportunity with high earning potential.
Premier Group are currently looking to hire Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our specialist, top-performing teams here in Reading. We are seeking ambitious, career driven and money hungry individuals to become our next Top Billers. We offer a clear and structured career path, promotions are based off achievements and will be rewarded.
We have recently been voted #1 Recruitment company to work by Best companies and are keen to further our growth with a key focus here based out of our HQ in Reading Town Centre. We are a leading recruitment agency, established in 2000 and after 22 years we continue to grow across the UK and US. We are one of the top Technology, Creative and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA.
About the role:
- Building strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Arranging industry focused events with your clients.
- Keeping up with industry relevant knowledge and mapping out your market.
- Developing new clients across the creative space by cold-calling, networking and proactively finding ways to build successful relationships.
- Creating, managing and managing client relationships to the fullest.
- Seeking the best talent in your field by networking, headhunting and other selective process methods.
- Marketing your job adverts and personal brand to gain exposure in your specialist industry.
- Selling and negotiating business terms.
- Work cohesively with your teams, identifying areas of improvements
- Commission up to 40% with competitive basic salaries
- Opportunities within both contract and permanent across Technology and Engineering divisions
- Monthly lunch clubs
- All expensed trips onboard to Amsterdam, Dubai, Cancun and many more.
- Chance to work closely with our training department for ongoing support and development
- Transparent and structured career progression advancing to Directorship
- Shareholder options
- Hybrid working module
- Comprehensive benefits package