Job Title: Transition Manager
Type of employment: Contract
Day Rate: £300 - £400
Length of Contract: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
- Improvement and control of all elements of transition for a complicated programme that consists of more than one carriers
- Transport of a hit transition country consequences
- Overseeing the planning, staging and E2E testing of events leading up to, during and the subsequent warranty period of the cut over
- ownership of the cut-over on move-live weeks for every individual stream
- Oversight of a couple of paintings streams. those will include applications, Infrastructure, provider desk and protection.
- generation and possession of the reduce over approach, building the time table of activities, capability to work with the distinctive streams and ensure teams adhere to commonplace tactics
- Leading senior stakeholders inside the Programme and throughout impacted business areas to ensure business effects are met
- Knowledge transfer experience
- Strong leadership experience together with the ability to create and enforce a shared vision and transport of effects.
- Extensive and programme management enjoy from delivering complex big-scale transformational trade (ideally for multiple paintings streams brought via multiple vendors and with budgets over £20m ideally).
- hands on experience of running on massive scale transitions that encompass a excessive degree of technical and running model change. capable of remedy what excellent looks like for migration, such as application migration/ reduce over/ roll back.
- Significant experience of delivering business change (including changes to Target Operating Models) working closely and collaboratively with a wide range of teams with examples of successfully troubleshooting and resolving delivery issues
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up to date CV and expected daily rate.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.