Skills: - Programme Management, Transport, Stakeholder Management, Strong organisational skills, planning, reporting and financial monitoring.
I have partnered with a company who are looking to grow the team further by adding a Senior Travel Programme Manager to their ranks on a permanent basis who has experience with Programme Management, Transport, Stakeholder Management, Strong organisational skills, planning, reporting and financial monitoring.
£65,000 – Senior Travel Programme Manager – (Fully Remote UK Based)
The company are based near Crawley however this role can be a fully remote position. There is huge flexibility on your preference as some people might feel more affective working from the office.
This position will start off as a fixed term contract however it’s likely this project will be a minimum of 3 years.
Dependant on your level and experience salaries are ranging up to £65,000 per annum.
This role will require you to have excellent soft skills and Stakeholder management, we will also need you to have delivered a significant change in a complex environment.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience working in a Transport environment would be very highly regarded
- Experience of working within organisational service transformation models, people, process, supported by data and technology projects (please note that this is not an IT led transformation)
- Strong organisational skills – to ensure high quality governance, planning, reporting and financial monitoring arrangements are in place
- A qualification in Programme Management
- Experience in running multi-disciplinary delivery teams
- Stakeholder Management
- Previous Programme Management experience
- Public Sector / Local authority experience is desirable but not essential.
In return for your expertise, you will receive the following:
- We are committed to providing a healthy work life balance.
- A laptop and mobile will be supplied if applicable to your role.
- You will benefit from 26 days annual leave, rising to 28 days after 2 years’ service
- Option to join our car lease scheme.
If this Senior Travel Programme Manager role needing previous experience with Programme Management, Transport, Stakeholder Management, Strong organisational skills, planning, reporting and financial monitoring is of interest then please forward your CV along with references and salary expectations and I will endeavour to contact you to discuss further.
Please Note: If this Senior Travel Programme Manager opportunity is not of interest and you know of anyone whom it may be suitable for then please forward this on as our client is looking to interview ASAP.