Role- Electronics Design Engineer / Underwater Acoustician
Salary- £40,000 - £55,000 per annum dependent on experience
My client works within the Electronic Design / Underwater Acoustics sector, and they are looking to take on a Electronics Acoustician, on a permanent basis, in the Hampshire area.
The Underwater Acoustician/Electronics Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree / HND or equivalent in Electronics Engineering / Acoustics
- Experience in development of Acoustic systems
- Experience in Acoustic modelling
- Transducer design skills
- Electronics Design proficiency
- Embedded (C/C# - LabVIEW) skills
- Modbus- RS485
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.