Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced 1st Line Technical Support Engineer to join a leading organisation in Hereford.
Responsibilities: 1st Line Technical Support Engineer
- Work as part of a service delivery team ensuring both internal and customer systems are operationally maintained.
- Provide 1st line technical telephone support.
- Resolve 1st line technical issues and work with 2nd and 3rd line to resolve more complex issues.
- Work on Linux and Windows servers.
- Work with Mobile Device Management and Secure Mobile applications.
- Mobile device setup and configuration including iOS, Android and Windows.
- Follow and work to existing business continuity and security processes.
Skills and experience:
- A person with BTEC, A Level or similar qualification in an IT related subject
- A logical and methodical thinker, prepared to explore new areas of IT
- Preferably with 2 years-experience of working within an IT environment
- Experience of Windows and/or Linux Servers is desirable
- Prepared to work with my client to gain UK Government Security Clearance
- A team player prepared to work within a fast-paced organisation
If you are an experience 1st Line Technical Support Engineer looking to further your career in a well-established organisation then please send your latest CV to email@example.com or call Jenny Collin on 01217961888