Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced 1st Line Technical Engineer to join a fantastic organisation based in Hereford.
My client is looking for someone to join the team and develop and grow within the business.
Responsibilities: 1st Line Technical Engineer
- Work as part of a service delivery team ensuring both internal and customer systems are operationally maintained.
- Provide a 1st line telephone support.
- Provide a 1st line technical support and work closely with 2nd and 3rd Line support team to resolve more complex issue.
- Work on Linux and windows servers.
- Work with Mobile Device Management and Secure Mobile applications.
- Mobile device setup and configuration including iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Follow and work to existing business continuity and security processes.
Skills and experience: 1st Line Technical Engineer
- A person with BTEC, A Level or similar qualification in an IT related subject.
- A logical and methodical thinker, prepared to explore new areas of IT.
- Experience of Windows and/or Linux Servers is desirable
- Gain UK Government Security Clearance.
- A team player prepared to work within a fast-paced organisation.
- Preferably (but not essential) with 2 years-experience of working within an IT environment.
If you are looking for a new and exciting role where you can develop and grow within a well-established organisation, then please do get in touch with Jenny Collin at Premier Group (Birmingham office)