Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Day rate: £25,000 - £33,000
Candidate must have:
- 2 years+ experience providing IT support
- MAC OSX
- Jamf Pro
- Active Directory, SCCM and Exchange experience
- Office 365
- Experience providing customer focused end user support
- Can do and bubbly attitude
- the ability to confidently liaise with business users at all levels
- Provide 2nd line support to users on a day to day basis – predominantly MAC platforms
- Hardware and software fault diagnosis
- Support any hardware devices available as IT standard product
- Provide ad-hoc support to meeting & presentation rooms
- Setting up new Apple OSX & Windows OS users, Active Directory, o365 & other company specific user accounts.
- Keeping up to date on new technology trends.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.