Back to job search

Account Executive (Mid-Market)

The Opportunity

 

Premier Group are currently recruiting an accomplished and ambitious Account Executive on behalf of our client an innovative technology leader, that work with some of the largest brands in the world and startup companies alike.

 

The organization is expanding significantly and as such are continuously searching for the brightest, most talented people to help them further develop their market share, with a primary focus on developing new logo Mid-Market prospects.

 

Responsibilities will include:

 

The Account Executive will support the organization’s continued sales as a member of the sales team and will be responsible for quota attainment, account growth, and customer satisfaction.

 

Working autonomously in a remote fashion, you will perform complete sales cycle activities from lead identification through contract negotiation, account transition to services, ongoing support, and follow-on sales.

 

Approximately 80% of your time will be spent on generating sales from in-house leads generated from multiple channels, with the remaining 20% of your time spent self-generating leads and opportunities for additional pipeline.

 

  • Prospect for new business and expand existing client relationships to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities.
  • Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry, technical developments and government regulations that effect target vertical markets.
  • Achieve and exceed assigned quotas and KPI targets- monthly, quarterly and annual.
  • Maintain up to date and accurate forecasts.
  • Navigate through complex negotiations at the executive level.
  • Utilize business and industry knowledge to research prospect accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events and develop accounts.
  • Leverage strong personal presentation skills and a variety of effective sale tools.
  • Manage a healthy pipeline, utilizing Salesforce to log opportunity data and maintain accurate forecasts.
  • Collaborate with cross-functional teams: Presales, Services, Marketing, and Product to align and ensure a consistent sales messaging, focus and approach.
  • Attend external industry events and sales training along with internal sales enablement sessions and product training to continue to refine and expand product knowledge, sales methodology, and skills.
  • Leverage sales tools and provide digital content to map the buyer’s journey appropriately to create efficiency, efficacy, and velocity in the sales campaign.

 

About You:

 

  • Demonstrated track record of success within SaaS technology products/solutions throughout the entire relationship management process from business development, value-proposition, to close.
  • Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
  • Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills.
  • Able to multi-task in a collaborative environment with shifting priorities
  • Demonstrated high skill levels of written and verbal communication. Excellence in business writing, presentation and interpersonal skills.
  • Must have strong ability to influence and proven negotiation skills.
  • Excellent interpersonal communication, analytical, and logical skills.
  • Able to manage time effectively and stay organized.
  • Experience with CRM software tools.

 

Bonus Points

 

  • Experience selling enterprise software solutions to companies in the Lifesciences, General Manufacturing, Food & Beverages, Aviation, government and EH&S industries.

 

What's on Offer:

 

If you are interested in adding value to a huge market which is continuing to see growth and are looking for an environment with a reward centric culture and incentives, please apply for immediate consideration.

 

You can expect a competitive base salary, performance related rewards, stellar benefits (including unlimited PTO, Comprehensive medical, dental and vision) and significant career development opportunities.