LOCATION – London
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £38,000 - £52,000
My client – a London-based company specializing in the Design, Installation and Maintenance of Automation and Building Management Systems are looking for an experienced BMS Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The BMS Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
• Proven experience in Installation and Maintenance of Building Management Systems.
• Trend / Tridium experience; with a particular focus on Niagra and IQ Vision.
• Strong industry experience and confidence to pro actively provide customers with solutions onsite.
• The ability to travel without restriction.
The BMS Engineer’s duties will involve:
• Programming / Interrogating BMS Controls (Tridium / Trend)
• Attending customer sites across London and the surrounding area.
• Proactively promoting Systems and Upgrades to existing Building Management Systems.
If you are interested in this BMS Engineering position, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and salary expectation.