Salary: £38,000 - £45,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Analyst to join a leading organisation based in Birmingham.
As a Business Analyst in our dynamic IT team, you will provide business analysis and design for IT and business change projects. You will have a particular focus on delivering IT capabilities and projects that add value to my clients.
In addition, the role holder will provide support to the Support and Development teams in respect of managing small change on existing systems and processes.
Responsibilities: Business Analyst
- Liaising between business stakeholders, development team members, 3rd parties, clients and others as required to support the delivery IT solutions for the business.
- Clearly articulating requirements and process flows for programmes of work.
- Communicating in language that is appropriate to the audience.
- Supporting Project Managers to enable projects to create all necessary documentation to enable the IT Service team to fully support the solution after the project has concluded.
- Supporting wider IT team at times with tasks that might be outside of core role description. This is since we are relatively small team, which is collectively striving for excellence.
- To be aware of and comply with the company's policies and procedures
- Excellent problem analysis, system design, troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Requirements gathering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience in working in a role delivering business analysis in an IT change environment.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders of varying degrees of technical understanding.
- Able to build trusted relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to work on own and be a good team player.
- Manage deadlines and prioritise work.