Location: Offices across London and remote options.
Job type: Permanent
A fantastic client of ours is looking to bring someone in to help expand their strong, profitable and growing presence within retail. Looking for someone with strong Oracle SQL / MS SQL / SQL.
Reporting into the Head of IT, you will have a key role in being the technical resource for systems across the business, Principally the three key Merchandising databases. Ensuring these systems all communicate smoothly and best support how the business operates. The role will require these systems to be developed, maintained, integrated, and supported throughout the change and growth of the business. They will also be required to seek faster, simpler ways to operate with less duplication of data and improved processes.
- Overall technical responsibility for Core Strategic Systems: CIMS, Merret, Mercatus, any Web Interfaces, Pertrado and Board system Integrations, SQL Reporting and any EDI data feed support required.
- Have a good relationship with key suppliers to ensure all Systems are kept up to date with developments, upgrades and enhancements.
- Project work with either development of the system or supporting other departments.
- Oracle SQL / MS SQL / SQL is essential.
- Responsibility for interfaces between all key systems
- To identify and implement change in systems and processes.
- To actively seek opportunities to improve business process using technology.
- To ensure change is designed to improve the performance of the business.
- To seek and develop mountable solutions to business challenges.
- To act as the interaction between the business need and the technical solution
- To build strong business relations and be confident in understanding and prioritising systems change requirements.
- To develop and provide support for interfaces between CIMS, Mercatus, Merret and the following systems:
- Salesforce; Pertrado reporting; Board reporting; Sage; Sun; OneStock systems; Logistics Partners; Concessions EDI systems
- Key Integration resource for development and testing of strategic systems across the business.
Skills & Behaviours:
- Demonstrated through successful delivery of strategy that has driven a positive impact on the results of the business
- Motivated to add value and deliver business change in challenging environment
- Resilient; prepared to tackle problems head on and persist despite setbacks or difficulties
- Extensive retail experience at a senior level (wholesale and franchise a benefit)
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, and you would love to work as Business Systems Engineer, as part of a highly successful team please apply within.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t quite right for you but you have someone you can recommend, please get in touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.
Contact Matt at Premier Group on 0207 247 5747, or email email@example.com