Job Title: CNC Production Engineer (Milling)
Salary: £15ph – £18ph, Depending on experience
Benefits Package: Competitive hourly rate, 33 days holiday, overtime, sick pay, pension, death in service insurance and more
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client and a leading Manufacturer in the precision engineering industry. Our client is based in Northamptonshire. Due to expansion and acquisition, they now have a fantastic opportunity available for an enthusiastic and driven Engineer to join as a CNC Production Engineer.
While the main aspect of this role will be programming and setting you may be required to operate to meet daily production schedules.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be centered on continuous improvement
- Working in a range of materials from Aluminium to steels, stainless exotics you will produce specification components to a high standard.
- Set up the required tooling and work holding equipment
- Working from detailed planning instructions
- Meet daily production schedules.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience programming and setting CNC machine tools
- Haas & Heidenhain
- 3, 4 and 5 Axis
- Ability to produce programs both online and offline
- Experience in Edgecam or similar CAD-CAM suite.
- You will be expected to have good hand skills and an eye for detail
- Some programming experience would be advantageous but is not essential
Improvement training will be offered to the right candidate
Benefits: An extremely competitive hourly rate along with 33 days holiday, overtime, sick pay, pension, death in service insurance, and many other benefits from Cycle to work to Prescription Safety glasses etc.
Working hours will be 08:00 – 16:30 Monday to Thursday and 08:00 – 15:30 on a Friday, however some flexibility is available
If you could be interested in the role as a CNC Production Engineer, please apply with your latest CV and call Jeremy at Premier Engineering on 0121 796 1888 for further information.