JOB- Design Engineer
LOCATION- West Oxfordshire
SALARY- £24,000- £28,000 per annum (Please advise what you’re looking for)
My client works within engineering and they are looking to take on a Design Engineer, on a permanent basis, in the West Oxfordshire area.
The Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- BSc / BEng / BA qualified in Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Design / Product Design or similar
- Have previous industry or placement experience working in a similar Design Engineering role on new designs and product development
- Be able to carry out engineering calculations
- Be proficient with using SolidWorks software ideally but other programmes will be considered such as Unigraphics, Creo etc.
- Previous experience working with injection moulded plastics or electro-mechanical equipment would be desirable
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be proficient with using MS Office applications
- Be able to work well alone as well as part of a team
The Design Engineer role will involve:
- Designing new products using SolidWorks CAD software
- Being involved in product improvement
- Keeping up to date with new technologies
- Working to the set deadlines
- Working alongside a team of other Design Engineers
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.