LOCATION- South London
SALARY- Dependent on experience
My client provides bespoke structural engineering solutions for manufacture. They are looking for a Draughtman to join their team in the South London area on a permanent basis.
The Draughtman will ideally have the following attributes:
- Experienced in a similar Design / Draughtman / CAD Operation position
- Previous experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment
- Be proficient using 2D and 3D CAD software such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Inventor etc.
- Have a background in joinery, carpentry, exhibitions, scenery building, theatre or similar
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient using MS Office
- Have the ability to work well alone as well as part of a small multi-disciplinary team
The Draughtman role will involve:
- Using CAD for 2D and 3D concept design and producing technical drawings
- Updating 3D models and drawings
- Creating BOMs
- Checking drawings for sign off
- Working in a small multi-disciplinary team on varied projects
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.