LOCATION - Alton
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £35,000 - £45,000 (dependent on experience)
My client - a company operating in Manufacture and Production of Hazard Substances are looking for an experienced EC&I Technician on a Permanent basis in Alton. Background in the Installation / Maintenance / Calibration of Instrumentation systems is highly desirable; with any exposure of working within the Oil & Gas industry of particular interest!
The EC&I Technician Will Ideally Have The Following Attributes:
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 or above in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering
- Ideally experience working within heavy plant or process industries.
- Knowledge of Service and Maintenance of Instrumentation Systems (Pumps, Valves, Actuators etc.)
- Experience of wiring and rewiring of Electrical Systems.
- Proven experience in the installation and Commissioning of new plant and equipment.
The EC&I Technician's Duties Will Involve:
- Undertake Maintenance and Operation activities of all Electrical and Instrumentation Systems.
- Wire / Rewire Electrical Control Panels.
- Carry out PPM and Reactive maintenance on breakdowns.
- Wiring and Rewiring of Electrical Systems.
- Contributing to Process Feedback in order to improve efficiencies across the site.
If you are interested in this EC&I Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.