JOB – Electrical Engineer - Controls & Design
LOCATION – Cambridge
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £28,000 - £35,000
My client – a Manufacturer of Special Purpose Machinery; is looking for an ambitious and motivated Electrical Engineer with a background in either an Electrical Design or Control Systems position
The Electrical Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education as a minimum; (PHD, MEng, MSc, BEng, BSc) in Electrical / Controls System Engineering
- PLC Programming experience (Rockwell / Allen-Bradley, Siemens etc), S7 Preferable.
- Strong proficiency in Electrical Design using AutoCAD, EPlan, or similar software.
The Electrical Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Ground up Development and Implementation of Programming for complex tasks
- Design of Electrical Control Cabinets, producing layout drawings, wiring diagrams and Bill of Materials.
- Hands on Electrical Panel / Cabinet building and PLC Programming.
If you are interested in this Electrical Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.