JOB – EDS Harness Design Engineer
LOCATION – Epsom
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £37,500 - £45,000
My client – a manufacture of innovative technology for the transportation industry is looking for an experienced Electrical Distribution System Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Epsom.
The EDS Harness Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical / Electronic or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- 4+ years’ Electrical Design experience using ECAD software (AutoCAD LT, SolidWorks Electrical, Zuken etc)
- Wiring Harness Design experience; Automotive background would be highly beneficial.
- Good capability to work across a multidisciplinary Engineering team; candidates with previous experience within an R&D based role would be of interest.
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow documentation and design procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
The EDS Harness Design Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Working to deliver projects from initial customer specification stages through to design and delivery.
- Electrical Design of Wiring Harnesses and Full Electrical / Electronic Circuits.
- Working between a number of departments to ensure smooth communication and efficient delivery of projects.
If you are interested in this EDS Harness Design position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.