A leading manufacturer in the marine industry are looking for an Electronics Support Engineer to provide commissioning, maintenance and repair support for the UK, Europe, Middle East & Africa for their range of products used in a variety of fields with in the Marine/Naval Industry.
- Carry out commissioning activities for Electronic Control Systems
- Assist with interfacing 3rd party equipment
- Ensure that all complaints, engineering & product support requests are recorded, prioritised and dealt with timely
- Will require travelling on short notice for trouble shooting, fault finding & repair
- Liaise with customers and communicate clearly
- HND/HNC/Degree in Electronics or another relevant discipline
- Electronics fault finding, testing & repair
- Service Engineering/Maintenance experience
- Ability & willingness to travel worldwide
- Marine industry experience
- Electronic Control systems
- Positioning systems and/or autopilot systems
- £5k car allowance
- 37 hrs a week
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 028 800.