Role: Electronics Design Engineer
Salary: £40-50k per annum
An amazing opportunity for an Electronics Design Engineer to join a leading provider to the manufacturing industry has opened. The Electronic Design Engineer will work to produce and maintain high quality machinery to the company standards.
The Electronic Design Engineer will have the following skill set:
- Digital and analogue circuit design
- PCB layout and schematic capture
- Circuit prototyping and test
- Development of automated test facilities
- Familiarity with embedded software integration
It is desirable for the Electronic Design Engineer to have the following experience:
- Altium or Circuit Studio packages
- Secondary power supply design
- Measurement circuit design
- RF interface design (using off-the-shelf modules)
- Embedded C programming
If the opportunity to be an Electronic Design Engineer working with high quality machinery for the manufacturing industry interests you, please apply with an up-to-date CV and your salary expectations.