Contract Duration: 6 months
Contract Hourly Rate: £40-45 an hour, DOE
IR35 Determination: Outside
Work Arrangement: Hybrid, Shropshire
Premier Group have engaged with a client who are looking to recruit an Electronics/Embedded Software Engineer on a contract basis. They are an award-winning established company who specialise in production of advanced technology within the security industry.
The successful Electronics/Embedded Software Engineer will have the following skills:
- 5-10 years industry experience
- Embedded C/C++ Programming
- Python, Java
- Experience with various Microcontrollers and Microprocessors
- Communication protocols – Ethernet, Bluetooth, CAN, LIN, Wi-Fi
- PCB Design, Schematic capture – Altium
- Knowledge of hands on experience interfacing GSM modems/networks
- ZigBee,BLE, Lora
- Analogue/Digital circuit design
If you are a Electronics/Embedded Software Engineer, have the above skillset, and are interested in the role then please apply with your most up-to-date CV!