An exciting opportunity has opened for an Electronics Test Engineer to join a leading provider of technology-based solutions to the transport industry. As the Electronics Test Engineer you will support in the testing and manufacture of the existing product line.
As the Electronics Test Engineer you will have the following key skills:
- Repairing Electronic equipment
- Fault-finding down to component level
- Testing of 240v equipment
- Manufacture of PCBs
- Electronics or Mechanical trained to ONC level or equivalent
As the Electronics Test Engineer your duties will include:
- Support in the repair and manufacture of the product line through fault-finding of both analogue and digital to component level.
- Work to operating procedures and standards
If the opportunity to be an Electronics Test Engineer with an industry leading technology provider excites you, please apply with an up-to-date CV along with your availability and your salary expectation.