Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 + Car allowance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Field Server Installation Engineer to join a leading organisation in Kidderminster.
The successful candidate will need to be confident and have proven experience with server installations.
Responsibilities: Field Server Installation Engineer
- Carrying out site surveys and creating detailed documentation.
- Delivering varied challenging projects and installations.
- Third-party liaison.
- Ensure all projects are delivered and installed within timescales.
- Qualify customer expectations.
- To actively operate either as part of a team or on your own with new customer installations
- Ensure a smooth hand-over from Planned Services to the support team.
Skills and experience: Field Server Installation Engineer
- Installation of multi-server environments including Remote Desktop servers
- Working knowledge of Virtual environments using VMWare and Hyper-V
- Experience in design and implementation of Active Directory Services, including
- migration of windows environments from 2008/2012 to 2016/2019
- Working knowledge of installing and configuring switches and edge firewalls
- An ability to investigate, diagnose and troubleshoot a wide variety of installation related issues.
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to maintain documents and records to a professional standard.
Desirable: Field Server Installation Engineer
- Working knowledge with advanced configuration of WatchGuard firewalls, HPE switches and VLANs
- Experience working with Microsoft 365 products, (Azure, Intune etc.)
- Experience of installation and provisioning a SAN as part of a multi-server environment.
- Knowledge of the creation and deployment Windows 10 images using MDT/WDS.
- Installation and migration of single and clustered Exchange Servers
If you are an experienced Field Server Installation Engineer looking for exciting new role within a well
established organisation then please get in contact with Jenny Collin at Premier Technology (Birmingham