Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 per annum dependent on experience
Premier Group are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join an Engineering company Leicester to work on the service, maintenance and training of their machinery both in the field and in their workshop.
The role would be covering UK and overseas, you would be required to regularly report into the office in Leicester.
Plenty of training is on offer for the person joining the team.
The Field Service Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Knowledge or an interested in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Experience of working in a hands-on role
- Experience in using a computerised management systems
- Able to work well alone as well as part of a team
- Be flexible to undertake shift work
- Highly responsible, reliable, and flexible with a strong work ethic
- Must be able to drive and be happy travelling
The Field Service role will involve:
- Attending breakdowns
- Fault findings and repair on equipment, including controls
- Preventative and planned maintenance
- Report on any alterations or additional requirements to existing systems
- Able to work flexible hours including a call-out rota
- Maintain technical skills to support installed systems
If you would be interested in finding out more about this position, please send me an up to date copy of your CV or call Sean Murphy on 0118 228 3954.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Sean Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group