TERM – Permanent
SALARY - £35k - £36k
An established engineering specialist are recruiting for Field Service Engineers to cover the south of the UK, assisting with the installation projects, planned & reactive service/maintenance and fault diagnosis of special purpose manufacturing machinery. Training will be provided on specialist machinery to ensure the Field Service Engineer will be best equipped to ensure customer satisfaction.
The successful Field Service Engineer will ideally have:
- Experience working with automation machinery and/or robots
- Previous working knowledge of injection moulding machines
- An understanding of PLC’s & control systems
- Good awareness of health & safety within the workplace
- Experience of working with pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems, equipment and machinery
- A good understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel etc)
The successful Field Service Engineer will be responsible for:
- Supporting installation projects of new machinery
- Carrying out planned maintenance of customer machinery
- Carrying out fault diagnosis and troubleshooting activities on defective machinery
- Organising prompt and timely reactive maintenance repairs of specialist machinery
It would be beneficial for the Field Service Engineer to have previous experience in a customer facing role as well as having good organisational skills and excellent communication skills.
The Field Service Engineer will earn a salary between £35k & £36k plus benefits including holiday, company van, mobile, expense card, private healthcare, pension, bonus and more. If you are interested in this fantastic Field Service Engineer opportunity please apply now with an updated CV, salary expectation and your availability.
Field Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Field Service Maintenance, Mechanical Engineer, Installation Engineer, Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance