A leading Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical company are looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to lead a small team of engineers maintaining a range of their products used in the life sciences industry. You will be provided with your own vehicle, laptop, mobile, fuel cards and also a work credit card will be introduced soon. They offer some remote working for when you aren’t on the road but most of the time you will be travelling.
- Responsible for Service, Installation, breakdown, repair & calibration of a wide range of company products.
- Provide support to other field service engineers on a day to day basis.
- Support for business goal deliveries.
- Liaise with service department daily.
- Ensure all work is recorded & documented.
- Full UK Driving License
- HND/HNC in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or another relevant discipline
- Electro-Mechanical Systems Maintenance & Technical Diagnosis
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Electronic/Electro-Mechanical Testing & Fault finding
- 4% Flex-Fund – can be used to increase other benefits
- 25 days holiday
- 7% Employer pension contribution
- 4x salary Life Assurance -option to increase up to 8x salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- AON Plus+ lifestyle discounts
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 028 800