JOB – Part-Time Finance Clerk
LOCATION - London
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £18,000
My client – a London-based company specializing in the Design, Installation and Maintenance of Automation and Building Management Systems are looking for a Finance Clerk on a part time basis to join their team in North London
The Finance Clerk will ideally have the following attributes:
- Understanding of general financial concepts
- Preferable experience within the financial services industry
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
The Finance Clerk’s duties will involve:
- Consolidating the daily funding requirements and processing all relating transactions on the accounting system
- Coordinating the redemption of loans, ensuring that all cash receipts are accurately applied to
- Assisting with the purchase ledger processes ensuring invoices are processed and paid on the system in a timely manner, as well as answering general queries from suppliers and brokers.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.