I have just partnered with a manufacturer in Basingstoke who are looking to bring a Financial Controller to their team. The successful Financial Controller will be report to the Head of Finance and will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day finance operations, as well as helping to shape the wider finance team. The Financial Controller will contribute significantly to the company's plans for growth and will provide key insights on the company’s finance function.
The successful Financial Controller will:
- Be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Have a minimum of three years of post-qualification experience.
- Have a firm, but fair management style and feel comfortable providing guidance to colleagues with varying experience levels.
- Have full ownership of the month-end process, ensuring the monthly management accounts are completed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Provide support during audit.
- Liaise with other finance professionals including, the Finance Manager, FP&A, Financial Assistants, and the Head of Finance.
- Participate in the preparation of annual budgets, monthly forecasting, and capital expenditure plans.
- Weekly KPI reporting and Cashflow forecasting
- Completion of UK statutory accounts.
- Be confident in the use of Excel, Microsoft 365 and Xero.
In addition to working for a fantastic company with a family feel, the successful Financial Controller can look forward to a starting salary of £60,000. Additionally, the Financial Controller will have the option to work from home one day per week.
- £60,000 starting salary.
- Hybrid working (1 day WFH)
- Casual dress
- 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
If you’re interested, please don’t hesitate to apply as my client is looking to move quickly on this.