Industry: Engineering, Automotive, Transportation
Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 DOE
Excellent Benefits Package
A great opportunity has opened for an Embedded Software Engineer to join a Global successful Engineering specialist company in Ireland, who have a significant presence in multiple Industries across the Globe including Automotive, Smart Technology and many more.
The salary on offer for the successful Embedded Software Engineer is 60,000 – 65,000 euros per annum, depending on expereince.
Responsibility: The successful Embedded Software Engineer will be responsible for the design and implement firmware for embedded systems and devices from identifying requirements/specifications to production and deployment.
Embedded Software Engineer Mandatory Skills:
- Degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science / Electrical and Electronic Engineering or in a comparable field
- 3-5+ years industry experience
- Embedded C, C++
- Embedded software applications development
- Experience with low-power, real-time systems
- Embedded Real time operating systems experience – FreeRTOS, QNX, VxWorks or similar
- Development of high-availability products using 32-bit processors
- Experience of software development processes and methodologies
- Source Control tools – GIT, SVN, CVS, Mercurial or similar
Nice to have:
- Network interface - SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485, Ethernet, TCP/IP
- Knowledge of wireless protocols – GSM, GPRS, LTE, GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi, NFC
- Experience with scripting e.g., Python, bash
- Embedded Linux, Java & Android Development
If you could be interested in the role as an Embedded Software Engineer, please apply with your latest CV and call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for further information.