£36,000 - £41,000 PA
My clients are an amazing agency who work with some worldwide companies who are in urgent need of a new French speaking Client manager. It’s an exciting opportunity with plenty of room to make it your own and build the business.
What the role entails
- Manage a team of 1-2 direct reports, nurturing their professional development and embodiment of SMG values.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders for the final client.
- Manage a portfolio of key strategic stakeholders, building relationships with either supplier brands or key partners to ensure you are understanding their needs, and identifying ways to help them achieve their goals.
- Oversee outbound content for clients, including media recommendations, evaluation results and insights.
- Work with your team to develop high quality written marketing proposals that clearly outline the campaign strategy and tell a coherent story to their clients.
- Encourage the generation and delivery of new business to ensure targets are hit.
- Be an essential team member in company-wide miscellaneous projects which further support business development.
- Fluent in French language
- Experience of development, execution, and evaluation of multiple projects
- Knowledge delivering growth in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive experience in a client-facing marketing role, ideally within the retail or media sector
- People management experience
- Understand working in a fast paced and matrixed organisation with a solution focused mind-set.
- Strong numeracy skills
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders to provide outstanding client service
Benefits the company will offer you.
- A discretionary bonus scheme at 20% of your basic salary.
- 25 days’ annual leave.
- 4pm finish on Fridays.
- plus, many more.
If you are interested in this role and you think you are the perfect Client Manager, please send your most up-to-date CV and expected day rate through.
Alternatively, if you know someone who would be a great candidate then Premier Group also present a great referral scheme!
Please contact Ebonie Caskey on 0207 247 5747 or email email@example.com.