Job type: Permanent
Salary: Up to 40K
We are looking for a full stack PHP developer who is experienced with WordPress/WooCommerce to help develop and maintain the websites and stores. The ideal candidate would also have experience with MVC frameworks and object-oriented PHP as these are essential to the role.
- Build, own and maintain the full web stack.
- Need to be able to share knowledge in both the front and backend of development.
- To be able to perform and maintain a high performance and website availability.
- You will be implementing and deploying new website functions and features. This is done by working with the product and marketing teams.
- Manage and maintain the website codebase effectively.
- To be able to show and explain how to write clean, efficient and well designed code.
- You will need to focus on improving and updating the existing infrastructure and code I.E performance and security.
- To be able to work under pressure and be available to respond to website issues on short notice.
Skills and experience Essential:
- 3+ years experience with PHP.
- 2+ years experience with MVC frameworks ( Laravel/ symphony)
- Strong knowledge and experience with WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Experience with object oriented PHP programming.
- Have experience with MySql
- Need to show in depth knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/SASS
- Use of the Composer package manager
- Have knowledge of responsive UI implementation
- Have knowledge of REST API’s
- Experience working as part of an Agile or Scrum team
- To have knowledge or experience in TDD/BDD
- CI/CD experience or knowledge
- Knowledge of UI/UX best practices
- Interest in sound and audio production.
- Remote working with flexible start and finish times.
- 30 days paid holidays. You can take public holidays or bank and use them as you choose.
- High spec laptop and home-office essentials.
- Quarterly team and annual company in-person events.
- Sick pay.
- Training and Progression, Great training scheme and always look to promote within.
Along with this there is room for progression within the company. If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected salary to email@example.com
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.