Our client offers several SaaS focused products that already well positioned with the UK, and part of our client’s expansion plans, they are looking for a successful Product Manager to help take their core products overseas.
The successful Product Manager will come with the following experience
- Previous Product Management experience
- Previous experience of software launches overseas, ideally SaaS focused
- Experience of market mapping potential prospects, positioning software and making suggestions around improvements
- External Product experience
- Previous experience of working closely with Development teams.
In return our client can offer a starting salary ranging from £60,000 to £70,000, bonus, pension matched up to 5%, and a 35-hour week.
While this role is remote first, our client has offices across the Southeast and travel would only be expected on an ad-hoc basis.
If this Global Product Manager opportunity is of interest, then please do apply today as our client are looking to move extremely quickly for the right person.