My highly ambitious and forward thinking client based in Leicester are looking for a Graduate developer to join their team. Working with in an agile multi - disciplinary development team this role has been created due to sustained growth and an increased project portfolio!
They are really flexible about hybrid working, you can be fully office based, hybrid or mostly remote its up to you!
The ideal candidate will either be a recent graduate or apprentice and ideal have a level of commercial experience in development within the Microsoft Stack. This experience could be in C# or VB.net and ideally SQL as well.
The expectations of this role include:
- To develop software according to published standards and guidelines, including code standards and user interface design guidelines.
- To propose and assess solutions to design problems, including identifying and evaluating new technologies and third party components.
- To develop software to meet requirements / specifications in accordance with the development schedule.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- Promote and advocate best practices within the development team and throughout the business.
- To support and maintain existing software functionality; to investigate, analyse and correct identified defects within established service level agreements.
- To investigate existing software functionality to answer support queries within established service level agreements.
The Development Department culture is supportive, encouraging and collaborative whilst providing challenging projects to stretch the teams, and allowing time for self-development. With an excellent training scheme this is a really awesome company to work for!
The role will be fully onsite to start with but as you grow within the business the option to work on a hybrid basis will become available.