Term – Permanent
Location – Cambridge
This role is with a leader in AI. They are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic hardware design engineer to join the core engineering team. You will be responsible for designing high-performance systems for the most rugged environments.
- Design and test of High performance hardware architecture
- Design of complex electronic boards including 64-bit processors
- Mentoring and technical supervision of engineering staff
- Technical leadership or project management of electronic design projects
- Master’s / PhD in Electronics or a related subject
- Hands on experience with design software (OrCAD, DxDesigner, PADS..)
- Minimum of 6 years hardware design engineering
- Recent hands on experience with PCB Design
- Experience of wireless integration including WIFI modules
If you are interested in furthering your career as a Hardware Design Engineer, please apply now. Alternatively, please get in touch below with an up to date CV and salary expectation.
Contact Number - 01189028800
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/zachary-aldridge-99846517a/.