Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Infrastructure and Systems Engineer to join a well-established business based in Shropshire.
Responsibilities: Infrastructure and Systems Engineer
- Provide support across the business
- Management of virtual windows servers (Currently managed by our external software provider).
- Trouble shooting hardware and software issues.
- Development and maintenance of hardware systems such as routers, hubs, printers, PCs, access points and switches.
Skills and experience: Infrastructure and Systems Engineer
- Windows server on Hyper V
- Windows Office 365 applications
- BT Cloud VOIP phone system
If you are an experienced Infrastructure and Systems Engineer looking to secure a new role within a well-established organisation, then please get in touch with Jenny Collin at Premier Technology (Birmingham office)