JOB- Injection Moulding setter
SALARY- £32,000-£40,000 dependent on experience
My client is looking for an Injection Moulding setter to join their business on a permanent basis in the Surrey area. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the setting of Moulding machines within your section and completing orders on time to the correct quality and cost
The Injection Moulding setter will ideally have the following attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of the injection moulding process
- Ability to be flexible and work without supervision
- Sound knowledge of thermoplastic materials
- Experience within Lean Manufacturing & continuous improvement
- Competent in problem solving, planning and decision making
- Ability to work under pressure, in quality & results driven environment
- Positive approach with a continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to work individually or as a team
The Injection Moulding setter role will involve:
- Produce parts to the correct quality, specifications and procedures
- Maintain and check equipment is meeting H&S standards
- Assist section leader in planning daily production requirements
- To immediately report to the Section Leader any defects on equipment or mouldings.
- Comply with work instruction within the organisation
- Tool trials/ changes
- Troubleshooting and process optimisation
- Delivering continuous improvement, operational excellence, and lean improvements
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Matthew Andrews on email@example.com who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group