After an incredible first half of the year across the group, a fantastic opportunity has arisen at Premier Group Recruitment to grow our Talent Acquisition team. The role will play an integral part to the further development and growth of the business whereby you will be identifying, recruiting, and onboarding quality talent at entry and experienced level across the group.
The position will involve marketing of the business and roles on job boards, through social media and via head hunting.
Premier Group Recruitment are a leading recruitment agency, established in 2000 and after 21 years we continue to grow across the UK and US. We are one of the top Technology, Creative and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA. With 4 UK offices in Reading, London, Birmingham and Manchester and 2 in America in New York and Austin.
Premier Group are proud winners of multiple awards, accolades and testimonials which we have gained over the years. This includes being voted into the Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for 9 straight years and having recently been awarded with Top 3 Recruitment Business to work for 2021. As a result of this we are now looking to hire an Internal Recruiter to join our collaborative, dynamic Talent team here in Reading.
- Posting job adverts and proactively searching for candidates on targeted job boards and through social media.
- Assessing CVs for key candidate skills and abilities.
- Processing applications, organising / booking interviews and diarising for managers.
- Market research in the locations and areas that we work.
- Attending local recruitment events / university open days.
- Liaise with managers to gain updated headcount plans.
- Uploading and updating our CRM system with all candidate details.
Ideally you will have at least 6 months experience in Internal Recruitment / Resourcing, on top of:
- Good judgment and decision-making skills with a creative approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of the industry.
- Forward thinking and a team player.
- Ability to use MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook at an intermediate level.
- Ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines.