£300 - £320 a day
6 – 9 month contract
I am currently working with an international manufacturing business who require an IT Project Manager to come in to streamline their services.
They are looking at someone starting as soon as possible as this impacts on-going projects, with fixed deadlines on products towards the end of 2021.
In the Project Manager role, you will be:
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans and milestone plans and track progress against plans accordingly
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders – internal and third parties / vendors.
- Coordinate with cross-discipline teams to make sure all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Report at both a local and governance level to senior execs on progress; escalate to management as needed
As the IT Project Manager you will need to have:
- Previous experience in Project Management, with a background in various methodologies
- A proven track record with working with key stakeholders
- PMP/Prince 2 certification
- A background in a manufacturing sector would be advantageous
They are looking for an immediate start, so shortlisting will take place this week and a video call taking place shortly afterwards.
Please apply for the IT Project Manager role ASAP, and we can arrange a call to discuss the position further.
Premier Group are acting as an Emploment Agency.