- Are you an advocate of best engineering principles?
- Do you want to work alongside a team of passionate developers?
- Are you someone who enjoys working on Greenfield development?
I am looking for an experienced and passionate Senior/Lead Java Developer to join this market leading organisation. They have been established for over 30yrs and have seen their business grow during COVID with increased demand around their product and services.
This role will be flexible and you would only need to be in the office when required for brainstorming sessions, new project launches etc. They are looking for someone who lives commutable to Slough.
They have a small close knit, collaborative development team and are looking to add a Senior Developer who can make the step up to Lead in the near future or a Lead Developer looking for a challenging new role.
- They are advocates of best engineering principles and are committed to TDD/BDD and would like the new hire to follow the same passion for best engineering principles and TDD/BDD. They do aim for 100% test coverage in unit tests. They see this is crucial to maintaining several software releases per week.
- The role will involve lots of development of new functionality and very little bug fixing/maintenance work.
- You’d enjoy working in a pair programming environment and be able to demonstrate your senior experience by mentoring other developers in the team.
- You will gather technical requirements and discuss solutions to them to the wider team.
- You’ll be responsible for building sprints and creating JIRA issues.
- Must have experience of working as a Senior Developer or a Tech Lead
- Java (10 years+)
- Spring (3 years+)
- TDD/BDD (1 year+)
- The long term plan is to migrate to AWS so an interest in learning about cloud technologies would be great.
If you'd like to find out more about this opportunity please apply now!