JOB – Graduate Electrical Design Engineer
LOCATION – Sandy
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £30,000
My client – a Manufacturer of Special Purpose Machinery; is looking for an ambitious and motivated Graduate / Junior Controls Engineer to join their team on a Permanent basis in Sandy.
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education as a minimum; (PHD, MEng, MSc, BEng, BSc) in Electrical / Controls System Engineering
- PLC Programming experience (Rockwell / Allen-Bradley, Siemens etc), S7 Preferable.
- Strong proficiency in Electrical Design using AutoCAD, EPlan, or similar software.
The Electrical Design Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Ground up Development and Implementation of Programming for complex tasks
- Design of Electrical Control Cabinets, producing layout drawings, wiring diagrams and Bill of Materials.
- Potentially Global Travel; to Install and Commission bespoke machinery.
If you are interested in this Electrical Design Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.