Salary- £25,000 - £35,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client works within Building Services, specialising in Mechanical and Electrical Design Engineering and Project Management and are looking to take on an Junior to Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer.
The Junior/Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- HND or degree in a relevant subject - Building Services desirable
- Minimum of 3 years’ or more of industry experience working in building service design
- Full UK driving Licence
- Knowledge of engineering principles and construction industry design processes
- Knowledge of current legislation e.g., Building Regulations
- Knowledge of specification/NBS Engineering (desirable - not essential)
- Electrical and lighting design software experience - Dialux/Amtech/MEPworx/Revit (desirable - not essential)
The Junior/Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer role will involve:
- Provide support as part of a team in delivering projects effectively, whilst maintaining technical performance standards. Creating visuals in the form of mood and finishes boards
- Become increasingly more independent and responsible for visiting a wide variety of sites to undertake feasibility surveys, attend site progress meetings and review installations.
- Becoming confident/competent in the design of electrical systems in buildings, use of design software, AutoCAD draughting software and assisting with the preparation of feasibility studies, project design and contract administration.
- Working closely with other team members, you will see projects through from inception to completion and handover.
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as a Junior/Intermediate Electrical design engineer, please don’t hesitate to apply, send us your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org