- Are you looking to join a progressive company who have a clear pathway to Senior roles?
- Are you a Design whizz looking for challenging and exciting work?
- Would you enjoy designing websites for the Healthcare sector?
I’m working with a leading HealthCare company who are looking to add a Junior Web Designer to their team. They are based in Surrey and this role is 2 days in the office and 3 days from home.
They are looking for someone with:
- 1-2 years of Web Design experience
- Good Experience with Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD is essential to this role
- Good grounding in basic design principles, such as theory of colour, spacing and white-space in attention mapping, strong understanding of typefaces in hierarchy
- Good experience with creating illustrations with applications such as Sketch, Illustrator, Affinity Designer, or similar
- Good experience with photo manipulation in applications such as Photoshop, Affinity Photo, Pixelmator, Acorn, or similar
- Someone who would be happy to commute to Surrey at least 2 days per week
- The role is paying £25,000 - £30,000
They have a clear pathway for career progression and many of the designers and developers have been with the company for a number of years, they enjoy the challenges and varied style of work!
If you are interested in finding out more please APPLY NOW!