Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000
- Build and improve user-centric online products
- Own the roadmap and long term product strategy through user testing
- Responisble for user engagement for the existing and future platform
- Using a UX approach, own the end-to-end design, functionality and BAU tasks
- Drive growth, define KPI's and conduct regualr user feedback sessions
- Manage the tech and design agency partnerships
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in product management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background and thorough understanding of design and engineering
- Experience of building successful product using data, customer feedback and/or machine learning
- Ideally a degree in a technical discipline
- Software engineering background is a plus
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up to date CV.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.