£28,000 - £37,000
A food production company in Aberdeen are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their team. The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will provide full engineering support under the leadership of Engineering Team Leaders and the Chief Engineer. The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will resolve machine breakdowns and ensure maximum line efficiency of the production process. The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the Health and Safety / Food Safety standards are meet.
- City and Guilds / ONC / HNC in Mechanical Maintenance Engineering
- Fast moving industry experience (minimum 2 years)
- Strong mechanical maintenance background with well-developed analytical fault-finding skills
- Proficient in use of mechanical fitting/fabrication and associated equipment i.e. lathe; milling machine; and welding equipment (TIG and MIG)
- Knowledge and experience of the maintenance of modern processing plant machinery
- Previous experience of food processing equipment (desired)
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch!
Alternatively, we offer up to £500 if we successfully place referrals!
0161 871 8811