JOB- Production / Manufacturing Supervisor
SALARY- £30,000 - £38,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Manufacturing / Production Supervisor or Manager on a permanent basis in the Essex area with experience in the manufacturing industry. Your main duties will include overseeing the manufacturing operation including the responsibilities of planning, supply chain, quality and manufacturing.
The Production / Manufacturing Supervisor will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience
- Previous experience working in a supervisory or managerial position.
- Experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Understanding of KPI monitoring
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Have previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience of packaging manufacturing – very beneficial.
The Production Supervisor role will involve:
- Overseeing the production team and ensuring work is carried out effectively.
- Monitoring KPI’s and ensuring targets are met
- Reporting back to manufacturing manager on any issues
- Liaising with other departments where necessary
- Tackling any issues that may arise throughout production
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.