JOB- Materials / Warehouse Co-Ordinator
SALARY- £18,000 - £20,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Materials / Warehouse Co-Ordinator on a permanent basis in the Pulborough area. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the Warehouse Operations and manufacturing teams through managing various warehouse and materials organisation duties as well as assisting with FIFO and stock management. This would suit someone who has had any warehouse operative or logistics experience,
The Materials / Warehouse Co-Ordinator will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience in a Materials Co-Ordinator / Warehouse Operative role within manufacturing.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing / engineering business.
- Able to communicate with other Manufacturing and Warehouse Operations teams.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have exposure to materials management duties.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (word, excel, etc.)
- Exposure to FIFO (first in, first out) – beneficial.
- Familiarity with 6S - advantageous
The Materials / Warehouse Co-Ordinator role will involve:
- Organising and managing materials / products in Warehouse.
- Ensuring stock levels are always at a suitable level.
- Ensure waste material is disposed of correctly.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.