Duration: 3 Month Contract
Remote Working Negotiable
Premier Engineering have engaged with a key client in Special purpose machinery design located Near Wolverhampton, who require a Mechanical Design Engineer on an initial 3 month contract basis.
The successful mechanical design engineer will have a high level understanding of SPM design and experience working to customer specifications and project deadlines.
- Evaluating customer requirements from initial enquiry, through to manufacture.
- Create detailed drawings and designs using Solidworks
- Producing BOM and maintain within the Companies ERP system
- Being hands on during the introduction of current and new products in manufacture
- Review Designs and communicate findings both internally and externally
The successful mechanical design engineer will have;
- Degree in engineering related discipline OR HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient using SolidWorks
- Knowledge of PLM
- Product costing knowledge
- Competence in problem solving, planning and decision making
If you are a mechanical design engineer with proven experience in Solidworks please reply with the latest version of your CV!