Role: Mid- Level Software Engineer
I am currently working with a fantastic organisation in Worcester as they search for their next Mid-Level Software Engineer to join their team. If you are looking for an amazing opportunity as a Mid-Level Software Engineer Role looking for a well-established organisation, then ensure you apply!
They are looking for a competent Mid-Level Software Engineer who will hit the ground running, with good knowledge of the full software lifecycle. The right candidate will be comfortable working in a challenging environment with challenging timescales and new technologies.
Strong development one or more of the following:
- BSC or HND Level Qualification
- 2-3 years commercial experience
- C#/ C++/Java/Java Script/ Python
- Development of Windows/Linux
- Visualise, design, and develop software platforms.
- Being involved all phases of the lifecycle development e.g., design, development, and testing.
- Analysing existing systems and establishing innovative solutions.
If you’re a Software Developer looking for a new challenge or would like take the next step in your career as a Mid-Level Software Engineer for a great business, ensure you apply now!